Thursday, June 7, 2012

The gang - group

Here they all are - missing the extra lenses but I'll get back to those at some point. Still need to get a roll thru each of them, and hopefully get something back thats properly exposed.


This is after about two weeks. Addicted - naaah.

One thing that I've concluded is that the shutter priority layout of the Konicas, isn't really my cup of tea. I'm more of a aperture guy, to give me creative control. But of course the Konicas work in manual mode aswell.

Besides the FT-1, each of these bodies have cost me less than the price of a battery, a roll (retail in a small photo shop that is) of Superia 200 and the development of the roll. I could stop right now, throw them in a display stand and be quite happy.


Leader of the pack right now.

Should have some rolls ready within a week. Can't wait. 

No comments: