Sunday, October 28, 2012

Olympus OM1N and OM3

Siblings from the Oly household, the OM1N just seemed like something I needed to try and hold. I'd put off the OM family for a long time, because it would just lead to more GAS.

Its nice to have a aperture on the front of the lens for easy grip-ige, along with the shutter ring at the base of the body, making it possible to adjust everything without changing the grip on the camera.

The OM3 - well, it was actually a little unknown to me - the OM1 and OM2 models had most of my attention, but it kinda popped up in a used add - and I raced to get it. Seller might not have known what he was selling, the price didn't seem to indicate that it is the second rarest of the OM family. It isn't in perfect shape, but nothing a CLA wouldn't fix. Came with a 50 1.4, 28 2.8 and 135 3.5 - all bases covered.



Uhhh, look at meee - I'm famous on Ebay.

No comments: